Two podcasts of note this month, one about politics and the other focused on tech, provide some excellent insights on two very different aspects of Sino-African engagement.
- CSIS’ INSIDE AFRICA PODCAST: “China’s footprint in Africa extends beyond infrastructure projects and financing. How significant are the relationships spun between Chinese elites and their African counterparts? Shinovene Immanuel (The Namibian), Lina Benabdallah (CSIS), and John Culver (Former National Intelligence Officer) join host Judd Devermont for a conversation on Chinese engagement with Africans.” (LISTEN HERE)
- THE FLIP PODCAST: “Building for Purpose: China-Africa Tech — we explore a hypothesis: that the lessons and models from Chinese tech companies have merit in African markets, given certain similarities between China’s development and the current conditions on the continent.” (LISTEN HERE)
- Get a daily email packed with the latest China-Africa news and analysis.
- Read exclusive insights on the key trends shaping China-Africa relations.
- Connect with leading professionals on the China- Africa Experts Network.
You've reached your free monthly article limit.
Subscribe today for unlimited access.
What is The China-Africa Project?
The CAP is passionately independent, non-partisan and does not advocate for any country, company or culture.
A carefully curated selection of the day’s most important China-Africa stories. Updated 24 hours a day by human editors. No bots, no algorithms.
Diverse, often unconventional insights from scholars, analysts, journalist and a variety of stakeholders in the China-Africa discourse.
A unique professional network of China-Africa scholars, analysts, journalists and other practioners from around the world.