Please feel free to contact us directly for questions, media requests or subscription issues related to the newsletter and website. We’re very accessible and typically respond within 24-48 hours.
Got a question about the CAP? Want to speak directly with Eric or Cobus? Want to be on the show or have a suggestion for a topic/guest? Drop us a note! We’d love to hear from you.
TECHNICAL OR SUBSCRIPTION SUPPORT
For any issues related to the website access, newsletter subscription or any technical issues, please contact Eric directly via email.
If you are a journalist working on a deadline, email is the most efficient way to reach us to set up a time for either of us to comment on a story or for an interview.
- PRINT OR TEXT DIGITAL:
- For faster response, it’s faster and more efficient if you can submit your questions with your initial request. Typically we respond within 24-hours.
- Cobus: Located in Johannesburg, GMT+2. Locally available for in-studio and remote via Skype. Internationally available via Skype.
- Eric: Located in Ho Chi Minh City, GMT +7. Internationally available via Skype.
Please note that at this time, in accordance with our editorial guidelines, we currently do not do interviews with state-run media outlets in the following countries: China (CGTN, Xinhua, Global Times and CRI), the United States (VOA), Russia (RTV) or Turkey (TRT).
Both Eric and Cobus regularly serve as keynote speakers, appear on panels and lead workshops for corporations, non-profits, and various governmental organizations.
For Cobus, all requests for speaking engagement, consulting or other advisory services are handled in accordance with the rules and guidelines of the South African Insitute of International Affairs. Please email Cobus directly at email@example.com for more information.
For Eric, please contact him directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about availability and fees.
- Get a daily email packed with the latest China-Africa news and analysis.
- Read exclusive insights on the key trends shaping China-Africa relations.
- Connect with leading professionals on the China- Africa Experts Network.