The China Africa Project Network connects you with talented experts around the world in business, policy, art, culture, academia and more.
A Short Note About Privacy and Respect
None of the information collected on this form will ever be sold, transferred or used in any other way than for the China Africa Project Expert Network. We are very serious about protecting your data that’s in our care. We also ask as a professional courtesy that the journalists in our community respect those fellow members who have indicated in their profile that they do not want to be contacted by reporters.
The CAP Expert Networks Connects China-Africa Practioners From Around the World
Research & Academia
Meet scholars, students and other researchers from a variety of disciplines within the field of Sino-African studies.
News & Social Media
Develop new sources for stories, book guests for shows and get information fact-checked by experienced professionals.
Government & Think Tanks
Meet leading Chinese and African public policy specialists to stay current with the latest diplomatic developments.
Relief & Development
Connect with prospective partners, funders and experts who have on-the- ground experience in China and across Africa.
The CAP Expert Network Profile Submission FAQs
- Who can submit a profile?
- Anyone with a professional China-Africa connection.
- Will my profile be accepted?
- In most cases, yes. CAP reviews each profile to ensure that a China-Africa professional connection.
- What is “Press Accessible”?
- Some professionals are eager to connect with peers and others in the space but would prefer not to interact with the news media.
- Do I have to pay or subscribe to CAP to join the Network?
- No, it’s totally free to be listed and you do not have to subscribe to CAP.
Still have more questions? Contact Eric directly at email@example.com.
- Get a daily email packed with the latest China-Africa news and analysis.
- Read exclusive insights on the key trends shaping China-Africa relations.
- Connect with leading professionals on the China- Africa Experts Network.